Social Media and Content go hand in hand. If a business doesn’t create any original content, their engagement in Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest can lead to limited increases in sales. Content supports Social Media engagement and drives people back to a wineries’ website (where they can find calls to action). Content also drives better search engine optimization for a company’s website or blog.
In this presentation by the Content Marketing Institute’s Joe Pulizzi, he discusses how the wine industry needs to embrace content marketing as a means of survival. If you don’t create content, the other competitors will!
Some of the key points you’ll find in the presentation below:
- People spend more time on Social Networks than reading email
- Content is survival – to survive you need to deliver valuable, relevant and compelling content to your customers
- Social Media doesn’t work without a content strategy
- Focus on pain points or what customers need
- 14 ideas for breakthrough content
If you own a restaurant or winery, contact us to learn about our Restaurant and Winery Social Media Programs.
So what’s your take on content?